Monday, January 28, 2013

Masculine Monday Week 2

Here we are again. Only the second week of masculine Monday and I am struggling. I was going to make something last night but just wasn't feeling it, so it had to wait until nap time today. I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch to help me out!

 
This is what I came up with:
 
 
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Priority Mail (hostess set)
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, First Edition Specialty DSP, Parker's Patterns DSP*
Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder*, Pinwheel Sizzlit*, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Small Brad, Curly Label Punch, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits
 
*Spring Catalogue
 
 
I am still totally in love with these super cute little pinwheels. A very affordable buy out of the new spring catalogue if you own a Big Shot!


 
I made the banners using the Itty Bitty Banners framelits. Super quick and easy and that way you know they will all be the same size!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment