Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pinwheel Fun!

I almost forgot about my new pinwheel die! It's so tiny and small it got lost amongst all my other things in my order, so glad I found it! I've been playing around with it and having so much fun. I will admit at first I found it a little fiddly and hard to maneuver, but now I'm pro! So don't worry, if I can do it, you can totally do it. And it is waaaaay easier to run a die through your Big Shot to make Pinwheels than it is to measure and cut and do it on your own, who has time for that? Not me, that's for sure, I got a busy 6 month old on my hands!

Stampin' Supplies
Stamp Sets: Vintage Verses**
Ink: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Sycamore Street DSP**, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories: Small Silver Brad, Pinwheel Die*, Labels Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits

*Spring Catalogue
**Sale-a-Bration
Instead of ink pads for the sentiment I used the Stampin' Write markers. Just flip the stamp over and colour each part with the colour you want then "huff" (a.k.a. breathe hot air over the stamp to warm up the colours again) and stamp! 



Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma



0 comments:

Post a Comment