Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Perfect Day

I hope by now you have all had a chance to take a look at the spring catalogue. It is full of so many cute and wonderful things, this card uses just a few of my favourites. I am in love with the tea for two designer series paper (and the fabric too). The flower trim is also beautiful.
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Verses**
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Tea for Two DSP*
Accessories: 5/8" Flower Trim, Doilies, Labels Framelits

*Spring Catalogue
**Sale-a-Bration

 
I hope you enjoy this card. I had fun making it. Stepped out of my comfort zone and made a square card for a change. I always worry about envelope size, but figured I would use my Simply Scored to make a pretty envelope to go along with it.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment