Friday, January 11, 2013

Even More Hearts a Flutter ...

Here's another Hearts a Flutter card. I just can't help it, I love the set! I promise I will try to post some cards using other stamp sets real soon. I got the idea for this card from Mary Fish over at Stampin' Pretty. She always has great card designs! Usually simple but always stunning!
 
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps:
Hearts a Flutter, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Hemp Twine, Ribbon and Button pack (sale-a-bration)

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! The hubby and I are off to look at carseats for my growing boy! Next size up, I can hardly believe it! He is no where near the weight limit on his seat, but he only have 1.5 inches before he is too long for it. I think he will be more comfortable in the larger one too. Although not looking forward to not having the infant carrier to tote him around in everywhere. I predict a lot of baby wearing in our future!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment