Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sycamore Street

Yesterday evening I had a great get together with my Upline, Carolyn, and some of the girls! We talked all things Stampin' Up!Four of the girls on Carolyn's team (including herself) were lucky enough to make it to Leadership, and since I was unable to attend they were kind enough to share everything they learned with me (thank-you)! If you want to meet some great people and learn more about Stampin' Up! consider joining my team (sale-a-bration is an especially good time to sign up, lots of extra goodies), ask me how!

Anyways...On to some more exciting things...A card!

I just love the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper you can get FREE during Sale-a-Bration! It's great colours and fun designs make it super bright and cheery!


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Pretty Petites*
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP*
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch*, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack*, Baker's Twine

*Sale-a-Bration

I apologize for the poor photo quality. I couldn't get the lighting quite right for some reason, and it was late so I had no sunshine to work with either. I will try to smarten up!



It is 6am and I am up at this awful hour after taking my sister to work, so I am off now to enjoy another cup of coffee while it is quiet and wait for my bundle of fun to wake up. Hmm maybe this waking up early thing has some benefits ...

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment