Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Doily Dress

So excited for this card! I saw one similar to it on pinterest (of course), you can find the link to it here. I just switched it up a bit using some new Stampin' Up! supplies. I was going to wait until January 3rd (when the catalogue goes live) to show you, but I just couldn't wait! I hope you like it as much as I do!


 Supply List
Stamps: Petite Pairs
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Delicate Details Lace Tape*, Paper Doilies*, Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder*, Raspberry Ripple Satin Stitched Ribbon

*items from the Spring Catalogue, available January 3rd, 2013


 
I just love this little dress! So cute! I'm off to try and get my little man to bed (stinker has decided night time is party time and I am one exhausted mama)!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment