Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Busy Busy More Valentine's Day



Valentine's has always been a fairly big deal in my house, in some ways that is. My mom owns a Floral and Gift Shop, Blooms 'n Things . So needless to say she is crazy busy on Valentine's Day. It usually turns into a family affair, with my dad or my husband doing deliveries and my sister or my brother or I working in the store helping out. It's usually organized chaos because it is one day instead of being a little spread out like Christmas or Mother's Day.

So since it is so busy I have been preparing plenty of cards early so I can drop them off for those men to pick up last minute! I certainly hope they enjoy them. I mean who wouldn'y love a beautiful hand made card for Valentine's Day instead of a generic mass produced one? I know I would!

If I remember I will take plenty of pictures of the shop on Valentine's Day. It's always so beautiful, roses, carnations, daisies, pink, red, white, green, yellow, purple, you name it! It smells wonderful too of course!

Anyways enough of my rambling and onto the card!


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter*, Petite Pairs**
Ink: Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Real Red
Paper: More Amore Specialty DSP**, Whisper White, Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Real Red
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button**, Petite Curly Label Punch**, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestone

* Spring Catalogue
** Sale-a-Bration


 

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment