Friday, January 18, 2013

Tell Me About Sale-a-Bration!

 
Happy Friday Friends! So you hear me talk about sale-a-bration all the time, but if you are new to Stampin' Up! or even if you are not, you may wonder what the heck it is all about! That's what today's post is about folks! I will try to answer all your questions about the most wonderful time of the year Sale-a-Bration (although it's tied with the annual catalogue release, Winter catalogue release, and Spring catalogue release, I can never decide). If there is any questions I didn't answer, drop me a line in the comment section, send me an email, give me a call, or write me a note on Facebook and I would be happy to answer your questions!


So What the Heck is it Anyways?
Sale-a-Bration is only one of Stampin' Up!'s biggest and best events of the year! Sale-a-Bration is the only time of the year when you can choose free additional stamp sets and products for any purchase over $60 (before tax and shipping)!

How Do I Get My Hands on a Brochure?
If you are a customer of mine, contact me and I will make sure to send one your way! If you want to view it right away, just can't stand the wait...Click Here to view the brochure online!

What's Special About Sale-a-Bration This Year?
If you have ever seen a sale-a-bration brochure before you will notice that the format is completely different this year! Don't be scared though (I know I was, I hate change), I'll explain it all! There are some great new products available for FREE during the sales period (January 22nd - March 22nd)!

What Can I Get?
This year, some of the great items available for FREE during sale-a-bration include:
  • six stamp sets exclusive to sale-a-bration (meaning after it's over you won't be able to get them again)
  • Beautiful Designer Series Paper (I am a DSP hoarder collector, LOVE it)
  • Cute Buttons and Ribbon that come together in a pack (also super cute)
  • An Embossing Folder (also super cute)
  • A super cute punch that coordiantes with one of the sale-a-bration stamp sets and one of the stamp sets in the Spring catalogue
  • A Digital Disk for MDS2 that includes every sale-a-bration item or a Lemonade Stand Digital Disk
If you have already earned all the above there are six additional products from the main catalogue available, which include:
  • Itty Bitty Banners stamp set
  • Getting started card stock pack - 24 sheets
  • Vintage Facted Designer Buttons - 24
  • Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
  • Essentials Paper Piercing Pack - 3 templates
How Can I Earn Free Product?
Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th Anniversary (woo hoo! Happy Anniversary)! They are celebrating by offering you three ways to earn free products.Make sure you check out the entire flyer and find the best way to earn products during this promotion!
1. Host a Party
Find a few friends, have a little get together, get a minimum of $200 in sales (so easy to do) and you can earn:
  • $35 in Hostess Dollars to spend on anything you want
  • A FREE pack of silver glimmer paper
Get a minimum of $525 in sales and you can earn:
  • $90 in Hostess Dollars to spend on anything you want
  • 50% off any Full Priced item from the Idea Book and Catalogue or Spring Catalogue
  • FREE product bundle from Sale-a-Bration including a stamp set, designer series paper, and button and ribbon pack
  • FREE pack of silver glimmer paper
2.Join my Stampin' Up! Team
Ever consider becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator just like me? Now is a great time to do it! I became a demonstrator during sale-a-bration! So glad I did! Here is what you will receive if you choose to join my team during Sale-a-Bration
  • 20% off product discount every time you order
  • 25% more in your starter kit - choose $194 in products but only pay $125
  • Click Here to find out more about the Benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
3. Just Shop!
It couldn't be easier! Just spend $60 (before taxes and shipping) through myself or my online store and you'll earn one free product choice from the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. Spending more? Earn more! For $120, receive two free products. For $180, receive 3. You get the idea!


Stay tuned for many projects coming up using sale-a-bration items! If you would like to use some of these products, attend my January 30th card class! Place an order that evening and receive a free gift from me!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment