Friday, January 25, 2013

Oh, Hello

 Happy Friday Friends! I am so ready for the weekend! My hubby and I have a date night planned for tomorrow night, dinner and a movie! We haven't been to a movie since  I was pregnant and I honestly don't think we have been out to dinner (without Gabe that is) since I was pregnant either, so this girl is excited! Any suggestions on good movies, I'd love to hear, we can't decide! onto today/s card ...


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Oh, Hello
Ink: Primrose Petals
Paper: Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Pool Party, More Amore DSP
Accessories: Needlepoint Embossing Folder*, Small Heart Punch, Basic Pearls, Ovals Collection Framelits*

*Spring Catalogue

 Love this stamp set! I have a serious chevron love these days!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment