Monday, January 7, 2013

Sale-a-Bration Fun



Isn't this card cute? I used a bunch of products from the upcoming sale-a-bration catalogue! I really like how it turned out.

Here is a close up of the ribbon and button and super cute stamps and designer series paper. There is also a great new embossing folder that you can earn during sale-a-bration but I am still waiting for mine to arrive, I'll share it with you when it comes.
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps:
Pretty Petites*
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Sycamore Street DSP*, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Petite Curly Label Punch*, Chevron Embossing Folder, Square Punch, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (Calypso Coral and Pool Party)*
 
*Sale-a-Bration item
 
 

I experimented and switched up the ribbon and button colours as well.

Here is the two of them together.
 
Enjoy this card? Want to make it? If you attend my January 30th card class, a variation of this is one of the cards we will be making! Sign up today by contacting me.
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment