Sunday, February 27, 2011
Without Cody gone I had hours of uninterrupted scrappin' time and cuddle time with Snoopy, our puggle. It was nice. Anyways here's a little bit of what I was working on this evening.
They are 3"x3" enclosure cards. I like making these because I find them so cute when they are all together, and they are an awesome way to use up those scraps of paper you have lying around.
Products I used from Stampin' Up! were "So Happy for You" Stamp Set from the sale-a-bration mini, Flower Buttons from the Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon and Buttons Pack from the sale-a-bration mini, 1 3/8" Square Extra-Large Punch, Heat Tool, SNAIL Adhesive, and various cardstock and designer series paper. I just used scraps that I had lying around but I suggest pairing Bold Brights Ink and Cardstock together to make these cards. I find the nice bright colours go good with the fun and funky shapes.
Oh so cute all lined up together. I made two of each design, slightly different, one set for each shape in the set.
Butterflies and a Blue Flower Button
Hearts with pink ink, and sliver Stampin' Emboss Powder put on using VersaMark Ink and Heat Tool.
Stars in yellow and one with Stampin' Emboss Powder and Gold Ink.
Pretty Purple Flowers with a Pink Flower Button.
My favourite for some reason. For my lovely Irish Fiance and St. Patrick's Day coming up. Green Shamrocks with one Gold one (using Stampin' Emboss Powder in Gold) for Good Luck ;)
Well Ladies and Gents, thanks all for now, please enjoy, this tired girl is going to bed to snuggle with her puggle! Until next time, happy stamping!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
If you're local, please feel free to attend a class or to book a workshop to learn more and test out some Stampin' Up! amazing, innovative, and creative projects!
That's all for now, time for this creative chicky to put herself to bed! I shall leave you with a picture of my and my hunny, along with 20 random facts to help you get to know me better!
1. I am engaged to a wonderfully awesome man, and we are getting married June 25, 2011
2. I have a peculiar puggle named Snoopy but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world
3. I love hardwood floors and big beautiful kitchens
4. I am a nurse. I love my job.
5. My favourite season is fall, I love the sound leaves make when they crunch under your feet.
6. I am marrying a firefighter, and although this scares me to death, I am so proud of him!
7. I love crafting and stamping and everything about being creative!
8. If I wasn't a nurse I would be an event planner (weddings, etc.)
9. I would own 100 dogs if I could.
10. I could look at China patterns and pick out kitchen tools all day long.
11. I love all aspects of home decor.
12. I subscribe to Martha Stewart in the mail, and yes I get excited over every issue, and yes I read every issue.
13. My mom and my sister are my best friends.
14. My mom owns an awesome flower shop and is an amazing floral designer.
15. Someday (soon) I hope to have a big (slightly insane, in a good way) happy family of my own with my darling fiance!
16. My family means the world to me and I would fiercely defend each and everyone of them when it came down to it!
17. I love organization. I could spend all day (and night) googling ways to organize things!!!
18. Pina Coladas rock.
19. I am marrying into a great family and I couldn't have wished for better in-laws!
20. My puggle is my baby. Those of you who don't have pets, do not understand!