Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tea for Two Just Because

 Today's card is super simple! No Big Shot required (which is rare for me, but hey I figure, I spent the money in it I might as well use it, and I do, for just about everything)! I got the idea off Pinterest of course (do I get ideas anywhere else these days..). Here is the inspiration I found for this card. I changed the paper and some of the materials and voila....


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Verses**
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories: Fancy Label Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Delicate Details Lace Tape*

** Sale-a-Bration item
* Spring Catalogue item

Thanks for stopping by! My little guy is napping ( Insert a Chorus of "Halleluiah" here) and I am off to see if I can squeeze in some crafting time! I got a sewing machine for Christmas from my mom and I am determined to learn how to use it!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment