Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gabriel's 1st Birthday

I can't believe it! My baby boy is 1! I know I have gotten a little behind in the monthly updates, but he's there, a whole year old.

We had a wonderful party for him (with the help of Stampin' Up! and My Digital Studio of course) and he got spoiled with hugs and kisses, cake, and lots of presents!!

A little bit empy but this was the food table. I traced cookie cutters I had to make the garland using Pool Party, So Saffron, and Basic Grey. I then strung them all onto striped pool party baker's twine.
 
Super cute wooden spoons and forks I got off Etsy. They say "Happy Birthday" and better yet are compostable! And of course I dressed them up with my new favourite accessory...Washi Tape!

Excuse the glare but this is one of the signs I made using My Digital Studio. It was so quick and easy using the "Many Mustaches" set and I was able to coordinate all the colours with the rest of the party (the beauty of Stampin' Up!)
 
 
Drinks!
 
Water bottle labels I made also using My Digital Studio.


"Here mom, try some"
 

The second sign I made using My Digital Studio.


Loving his cake!
 
 
We used mason jars for drinking glasses and I got these super cute paper straws off Etsy. We then used more pool party baker's twin and cardstock (along with so saffron) for the labels so people could write their names down in case they set their drink down and forgot who's was who's. I used the Fancy Label Punch to cut them out.


Hmmmm.....

Fam-Jam!
We rarely get a photo of all three of us together (mostly because I am usually the one taking them) and this one isn't even that great, but at least we have one!

I will share Gabe's birthday invitation (which I made using MDS) on another post.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment