Friday, July 5, 2013

Baby Alexis Jade

I am so sorry I have been a terrible blogger lately, I will try to improve, life has just been crazy! Some exciting news! A little while ago my good friend and co-worker from the hospital, Laura, and her husband Steve welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world! She is such a blessing and Laura and Steve couldn't be happier.

I got the privilege of going to visit yesterday with a couple other great friends and coworkers and we had a great time! Of course I couldn't visit without bringing a little handmade goodness with me.

 
 I just love this card! I got the idea from Pinterest which brought me to this lovely blog. Thanks for all your helpful tips Lisa, at Add Ink and Stamp! Aren't the ruffles to die for?

Ingredients
Stamps: Bitty Banners
Ink: Versamark, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Fancy Fan embossing folder, white embossing powder and heat gun, bitty banners framelits die, oval punch, large pearl, delicate doilies, retired ruffled ribbon in blushing bride



I also gifted Laura with a baby scrapbook that we made a couple months back. It is gender neutral but I love how it came out and Laura and Steve did not find out what they were having. I told her she could add some lovely pink touches along the way!

We had such a great time and Alexis is so beautiful! Congratulations to Laura and Steve and the entire Kuiper family!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment