Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Birthday Invites!

The more I use MDS the less scared I am of it and the more I love it! I decided to use it for Gabe's birthday invitations and based the entire party off the colour scheme from the invitations. It was so much fun and I even make thank-you notes to match the invites (which I will share later since not everyone has received them yet).


 
Aren't they fun? They were so easy to create and with the click of a few buttons, Stampin' Up! prints them and sends them straight to your house with envelopes too! Perfect! One less thing I had to worry about for the party.
 
Don't have MDS yet? Download the 1 month free trial to get started! I guarantee you will be hooked and then you can purchase the download from my online store. You don't even need to wait to have it shipped to you. How perfect is that?
 
Still not convinced? What if I told you Stampin' Up! comes out with brand new downloads every week? Yes, every single week! That is probably my favourite part! Oh, and the fact that they are downloads so NO SHIPPING. Seriously, it doesn't get much better than this!
 
And like every Stampin' Up! product everything coordinates. The colours available in MDS match those that are available on paper too, so you can do some designing on the computer, have it printed (by Stampin' Up! or on your home computer) and add your own touch of ribbons, buttons, or other embellishments. The possibilities are honestly endless.
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment