Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Round Array

I got this set (a round array) awhile ago when the promotion was on and I will admit it had sat on my stamp shelf ever since...oops. But it is seriously so cute and there is a coordinating 3/4" scallop circle punch too. I made this card with a lovely colour combo and some Washi Tape of course.
 
 
Ingredients
Stamps: A Round Array
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Accessories: Epic Day washi tape, calypso coral baker's twine, pool party ruffled ribbn, honeycomb embossing folder, 3/4" scallop circle punch

 
 
Here is a little closer up look at the washi tape. I folded it back on itself to get the pleated look and since it is sticky like tape, there was no adhesive needed. The nice thing about Washi Tape is it's ability to reposition (because trust me, I messed that puppy up quite a few times). Also it is thin enough that you don't need scissors to cut it, just rip with your fingers.
 
I am seriously in love with washi tape. So glad Stampin' Up! has come out with even more in the holiday catalogue, because I will be honest I have gotten it else where, but now I don't need to anymore. Stay tuned for my upcoming post on all the awesome things you can do with washi tape.
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma


0 comments:

Post a Comment