Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas in July

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! On Wednesday we had a team meeting at my Upline, Carolyn's, house. It was fantastic as always. We had a shoebox swap and all went home with some really cute cards which I will share with you later this week. And Angie made pie with raspberries from her garden...delicious!

What is a shoebox swap you ask? A shoebox swap is when you design a card and then make up enough "packages" (like I do for card class) for everyone who is attending. You put everything (paper, ink, punches, stamps, embellishments, etc) in a box (doesn't have to be a shoebox, any box will do) and then you swap boxes and the party until you have made one of everyone's cards.

Lots of fun! Anyways here is a look at the card I made for the swap! And **sneak peak alert**. I used some products from the upcoming holiday catalogue! I am in love with the holiday catalogue, so many fun things for Christmas and Thanksgiving and Halloween. It goes live and you will be able to order from it August 1st.

 
Sorry the quality is not the greatest. It was late and I wanted a photo before I packaged it up. The colours I used were Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive. The stamp and paper and embossing folder are from the new catalogue. I will share details once the catalogue goes live on August 1st.
 
Happy Stamping.
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment