Monday, July 8, 2013

Baby Scrapbook

Awhile ago I mentioned to you faithful readers that I had a baby scrapbook class with a few great ladies! We all made gender neutral baby books using Stampin' Up! supplies and I just love how they came out.

I am not going to share specific ingredients we used for each page as that would take forever but if you have any questions about any of the materials used, please let me know and I would be happy to answer them (be prepared for photo overload). I was conflicted as to whether or not to split the pages into separate posts or leave them together. In the end I opted to leave them together.

Front page with space for birth details.


This set (Fox and Friends) is retired but I just can't get enough of it, I think it makes the cutest baby things.

Grey and yellow is one of my favourite colour combos right now.


This turned out to be my favourite pages I think, you'll see I took a closer up of each page individually.
 
The ink splatter in from a My Paper Pumpkin kit and the words were printed on the computer and cut out with the modern label punch.








 
I had so much fun making this with the ladies, I hope everyone else did too! I hope to do another scrapbook class come fall. Stay tuned for more details.
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment