Friday, February 1, 2013

7 Months

Warning! I am about to overload you with cuteness that is not necessarily stamping related...but I don't care! My little cutie is 7 months old! I shed a little tear as I write this. My baby boy is 7 months old! I can hardly believe it (okay I think I write that every month, but it is so true)!


At 7 Months Old Gabriel:
  • Not sure of height and weight, our doctor's appointment got postponed
  • is sitting up on his own and totally rocking it
  • has mastered (finlly) most of the time being able to move from sitting up to his tummy without smashing his face off the floor (mommy and baby are both happy about this)
  • when sitting up and reaching for something practically folds himself in half and rocks back and forth to get it, Wednesday he actually was on all 4s rocking back and forth!
  • is smiling and giggling all the time! Such a happy boy
  • is still working on sleeping through the night, but we will get there eventually (I hope) *Edit*we've had 3 nights in a row of sleeping until 7:30 am (woo hoo)
  • is eating lots of things! Fruits and veggies and cereal! He loves baby mum-mums and banana in his mesh feeder!
  • still has no teeth even though he drools like crazy, chews on everything, and has rosey red cheeks all the time!
 
 
Here are the photos from Gabriel's 6 month shoot! I was going to pick and choose which ones to share but I just love them all so I couldn't pick. So you get them all!
 
Love that smile!

Of course we had to get a fire truck one!

Gabriel's newborn photos were taken on the same suitcases, except he was tiny and lying on top

 

His inquisitive face

Oh! Just love him!!
 
Photo credit goes to Photogenics Studio in Listowel. They are absolutely amazing and so great to work with! If you are local I highly suggest you contact them! They have taken all of Gabe's photos and did our engagement and wedding.
 
Thanks for letting me share my cutie with you! Happy Friday! I promise I will be back next week with more stamping. Have a safe and happy weekend!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment