Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Madeline

My favourite niece turned 4 on Sunday! I can't believe it! I still remember the day she was born. Of course we celebrated with a princess party (what other way is there to celebrate really). We had chocolate cake and lots of presents. It was so much fun!

I made her this card, it wasn't my best work, but I think she liked it. Although being 4 she of course was much more interested in what was in the boxes than what the cards looked like, but I still think she liked the card!

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Memorable Moments, Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Retired DSP
Accessories: Pennant Punch, Tangerine Tango Ribbon (SAB), Modern Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

Gabe and I are busy watching Ellen, this is his reaction to the dancing! Haha, just loving life over here.
 
I am hoping the roads get a bit nicer because I am supposed to be off to a card class at my Upline, Carolyn's, house! It looks like we will be making beautiful cards too so I don't want to miss a thing. Carolyn has just started blogging about her Stampin' Up! adventures. She does beautiful work and is a huge support system to me. Check out her blog, The Virtual Verandah to see some of her work! Leave a comment so she knows you stopped by.
 

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment