Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Small Heart Big Love

If you read yesterday's post you know I am on a roll and sharing Valentine's Cards with you until the Big Day! I hope you get lots of ideas and come up with something sweet for your love!
 
 
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Primrose Petals, Pool Party
Paper: Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Whisper White, More Amore DSP
Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Primrose Petals Satin Ribbon, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Small Heart Punch
 
I love the small heart punch! It is so affordable and even though it's tiny, it has great impact on cards!
 

 
Hope you enjoy today's post! Are you busy whipping up some handmade cards and gifts for your sweeties? I'd love to see what you've been working on, please feel free to stop by my facebook page and share what you've been working on!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment