Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Gabriel and I are going to busy today! We are off to my mom's Flower Shop Blooms 'n Things to help out on the busiest day of the year! Although I haven't decided yet if we will be more of a help or a hindrance! I will let you know! For those of you who are local come on by and visit us, I know a super handsome little man that will be giving away free hugs with your purchase! Anyways, before we are off, here is a card for your Love Day!
 
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Primrose Petals, Pool Party
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, More Amore Specialty DSP
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, 3/16" corner punch

 
Loving the Hearts a Flutter set! I predict a lot more things to be made with it, even after Valentine's Day!
 
Happy Love Day Everyone!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment