Monday, February 4, 2013

Valetine's Love


Today is normally supposed to be our masculine Monday...and don't worry I am not giving up, I am taking a little break and until Valentine's Day will be featuring a Valentine's card each day on my blog to get you ready for your loves!

This is what I came up with for today's post! I am in love with the More Amore DSP and Hearts a Flutter bundle! They just make the perfect cards for Vday and compliment each other nicely.


 
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Hearts a Futter, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Primrose Petals
Paper: More Amore DSP, Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, White Baker's Twine, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Smooch Spritz
 
 
To get the splattered look on the background I used the Smooch Spritz in real red, it's hard to tell from the picture but it's got a really nice shimmery shine to it! I cut the large scalloped heart from the Hearts a Flutter Framelits from scrap paper and put it on the white, while I spritzed around it. Voila!
 
I forgot I had that stuff, I am going to have to bust it out more often! Hope you enjoyed today's VDay card, thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment