Thursday, February 21, 2013

Birthday Emergency Class

Hi All! I hope you all had a wonderful day! I had fun with a trip to Costco and Homesense with my mom and my favourite little guy! It was only my second time being in Costco but I am getting less overwhelmed I think (key is not to go on the weekend, duh)!

Homesense as always is a dangerous place! I found a few cute things though (who am I kidding I always find cute things). And for some reason or another I am now on a new kick to paint my Kitchen cabinets. They are plain white and were painted before we moved in and they are starting to chip, etc. Friends of ours are redoing their main level and it's made me get in the spirit. I am thinking painted cupboards and a backsplash, as well as a healthy does of chalkboard paint on our basement door. We'll see haha.

Anyways onto more paper crafting things! Here is a photo of the cards we will be making at my upcoming "Birthday Emergency Class". I use different sets from the Spring Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration as well as the new "Sent with Love" set!

 
I will post more about these cards after class. If you are local and interested in taking the class I still have 4 spots left! Let me know by Tuesday. The cost is $15, check out my events page for more information!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Cards! Love the colours

Post a Comment