Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas from The Boynes'

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I can finally share our Christmas card. I didn't want to share it earlier as I was a little late getting them out this year and I wanted to make sure all our friends and family had received theirs in the mail before sharing it on the blog. Didn't want to ruin it for anyone! ;) So here it is ..
 

 
Of course I couldn't have a Christmas card without sharing a picture of my little cutie! I left the back fairly plain and simple so I could still write a short handwritten greeting to everyone.
 
Project Supply List:
Digital Stamps: Merry & Type, Seasonal Sentiments
Papers/Colours: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Winter Green DSP
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma
 
 
   

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment