Tuesday, December 11, 2012

5 Months Old!


 
Wow! Time sure flies! my little munchkin is 5 months (okay, 5.5 I'm a little late)! These last 5 months have been such an exhausting a wonderful adventure! I have loved every minute of it. I can't even imagine life without him now, it's hard to remember life before him even!
Gabriel has changed so much in 5 months! It's amazing!
 
At 5 Months Old Gabriel:
  • has rolled over from tummy to back a handful on times. Then I think he got lazy and has quit. Although mommy and daddy were both home to see it for the first time (yay!) and I got it on video (double yay!) so at least I have proof!
  • has had his first ear infection! Poor guy! After 2 different antibiotics and 1 allergic reaction, it is finally gone!
  • Around 13 lbs 9.5 oz and 26 inches long (this is what he was at his 4 month appointment which was a few weeks late)
  • wearing mostly 3-6 month clothing, still some 0-3 month, just a little guy!
  • Mostly wearing cloth diapers but when we are in disposables we are in size 2
  • Has been sitting up on his own for about 30 seconds - 1 minute without toppling over
  • Starting to warm up to his jumper, he chills in there while I make supper, although he hasn't quite figured out how to jump, he mostly spins haha
  • Has started eating some solids and loves it! He kicks his feet and waves his hands and squeals for more, it's hilarious to watch.
  • Has become increasingly difficult to put to sleep (ever since his ear infection) and he usually ends up in bed with us, and he fights naps to the bitter end. If anyone has any advice, I am all ears
This is his "women stop taking pictures of me" face.
 
I have so much to look forward to in the coming days, weeks, months, and years. Right now I am so excited for Gabriel's first Christmas. He already loves the lights on the tree and we've been singing Christmas Carols like it's nobody's business! I will be sure to post how it goes :)
 
I can't wait to share Gabriel's Christmas pictures and the MDS Christmas Cards I made for everyone, but I want to wait until everyone has received their cards in the mail first. No spoilers.
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma



0 comments:

Post a Comment