Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Coasters

Recently I discovered how easy (and fun) it is to make tile coasters using Stampin' Up!'s beautiful designer series paper! I found a tutorial on one of my fellow demonstrator's blogs. And because they were so easy to make, and Stampin' Up! has so many different and beautiful designer series papers, I whipped up a whole bunch for my Holiday Craft Fairs and Shopping Nights.
 
These were some of my favourite. I just love this paper and think it is so cute! I made a few batches of these for myself of course (I will share more later). I packaged them up with a bow, and they all have felt feet on the bottom so they won't scratch your table. I sold them for $10 per set (4 coasters in each set) and still have a few left if you are looking for a last minute gift idea for anyone.

Aren't they darling?! I love the little owls!

Stampin' Supplies
Paper:
Snow Festival Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Satin Ribbon
Non Stampin' Up!: tiles (check out your Home Hardware or Lowes, super in expensive), modge podge, acrylic sealer, felt

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment