Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello All! I am sure everyone is busy preparing for the festivities in the next few days (week), I know I sure am. Today Gabriel and I delivered goodies and Christmas Cards to our neighbours and took coffee and chocolates to the nurses at work (and let them all have a peek at my handsome little man of course) and did our last grocery shop before the holidays.

I also managed to squeeze in sometime to try my hand at making my own homemade laundry detergent both for Gabe's cloth diapers and our regular clothes. I haven't used the cloth diaper detergent yet but I used the other detergent and it seems to work pretty good. Our clothes smelt and looked clean and I am saving a bundle, woo hoo!

Anyways on to more important things...I just wanted to take the time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope you spend the holiday season surround by loved ones, your tummies are full, and your heart is bursting. And I hope 2013 is full of blessings.

I will be taking a blogging break (gee I feel like I have been taking a lot of those lately, sorry) until after the New Year to spend some much needed and much deserved time with my family and loved ones. In the New Year I will be back and I hope to post quite frequently. I will offer more tutorials, giveaways, and shares. It's all part of my 2013 business goals, and I hope you will help me get there.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment