Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy First Anniversary

Well this post is just a little bit delayed considering our first anniversary was June 25th. I was just a little bit nesting and getting ready to go into labour 5 days later haha.

This is one of my favourite wedding pictures <3.

For a little time wrap, here is us in June 2008. Weren't we cute.
Anyways, I still can't believe Cody and I have been married for a year, it certainly doesn't feel like it has been that long. We've been together since I was 16!! I guess it's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun (so cliche, but I just had to). So much has happened in that year! I can't wait to see what the next year (and many more years to come) brings.


I won't bore you with our love story anymore, but there is a little stamping in here, don't you fear. Here is the card I made him for our anniversary. I really wasn't very in love with the new in colours when they first came out, but now I really love them! It's a totally different look from the 2011-2013 in colours.

Stamps: Memorable Moments
Ink: Midnight Muse, Soft Suede
Paper: Comfort Cafe DSP, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla,
Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Stripes Embossing Folder, Labels Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment