Thursday, August 30, 2012

2 Months!

I can't believe it! Gabriel is 2 months old today! Where has the time gone? I know everyone warns you that it will go fast, and you know it will, but it's still sad when it does. Is it totally pathetic that I was almost crying today because he's moving into size 2 diapers. I remember almost having a meltdown when he moved from newborn to size 1!

Today we go to the Doctor's to get our shots. Mommy is a whole lot more worried than Gabe. I'm a nurse, you'd think I'd be over this! Haha however, it must be done, and I'm sure he'll handle them like a champ!

Almost a smile!

Looks at those legs! :)

What a Difference a month makes!
 
At 2 months old Gabriel is:
  • smiling lots (especially when he's being changed, this child loves to be naked)
  • sleeping longer stretches (we had one 8.5 hour and a few 7 hours)
  • 11 lbs, 2 oz and 22.5 inches long
  • still loves bath time
  • hasn't lost any of that gorgeous hair
  • still so strong, always moving his legs and trying to get somewhere
  • cooing and making all sorts of new and wonderful noises
Happy Stamping (more on that tomorrow, promise),
Elizabeth Emma
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment