Today we go to the Doctor's to get our shots. Mommy is a whole lot more worried than Gabe. I'm a nurse, you'd think I'd be over this! Haha however, it must be done, and I'm sure he'll handle them like a champ!
Almost a smile!
Looks at those legs! :)
What a Difference a month makes!
At 2 months old Gabriel is:
- smiling lots (especially when he's being changed, this child loves to be naked)
- sleeping longer stretches (we had one 8.5 hour and a few 7 hours)
- 11 lbs, 2 oz and 22.5 inches long
- still loves bath time
- hasn't lost any of that gorgeous hair
- still so strong, always moving his legs and trying to get somewhere
- cooing and making all sorts of new and wonderful noises
Happy Stamping (more on that tomorrow, promise),