Anyways I saw this on another blog (Kerry's Paper Crafts ), and thought I would do it to. It's a great way to keep track of Gabe's progress, cause I am bound to update my blog even if I am a bit behind on the scrapbook page. I am taking pictures of Gabe each month in a plain white onesie with monthly stickers (an amazing find on Etsy). So here is his first month's progress update:
Aww look at my little munchkin! Isn't he adorable?! Okay, so I may be a little biased but I don't care!
At One Month Old Gabriel:
- Weighs 9lbs, 5oz is 21.5 inches long and in the 50th percentile
- Is a very noisy and restless sleeper. Always moaning, groaning, talking and moving in his sleep, it's crazy. Glad he is sleeping, cause the rest of us aren't haha!
- Loves, loves, loves his hands above his head when he is sleeping! He absolutely hates being swaddled. I think we tried that twice and it was miserable.
- Has very beautiful blonde hair, that surprisingly he has kept all from birth. The only problem is he tends to pull it, a lot. he gets a death grip going and won't let go, then the poor soul screams bloody murder cause it hurts! Silly boy.
- Loves bath time
- Has taken a bottle from daddy, ate like a champ, good to know we can leave him with grandparents very shortly so mommy and daddy can have a night out (if mommy can handle it).
- Refuses to sleep in crib or bassinet, but loves loves loves his vibrating chair!
**Update: Last night Gabe spent almost 5 hours in his crib. From 2am - 5:45am, even went in awake! And this morning he had a glorious 2 hour nap in his crib! Go Gabriel!**
And just because he is so cute and I have been too busy to share photos I will share some more with you now:
Mommy's little fireman
All dressed up!
In Daddy's fire gear, look at those little toes!
Such an angel.
Before and After <3
Alright, he may be cute, but I am sure you have had enough of my family for now! I will be back with more stamping very soon I promise! Thanks for letting me share!
Happy Stamping,Elizabeth Emma