Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby Shower

Are you guys sick of seeing baby things yet? I hope not. I promise I will stop soon, will probably not stop soon, but I'll try to mix it up a bit, how's that for compromise? I just wanted to share with you a few pictures from the baby shower my mom and sister had for me in June before Gabriel joined us.
 
 
 
This is the super cute cake my mom had made! I just love it. She used green and brown for a colour scheme since we didn't know the gender. We all had a good laugh because these were the same colours I used for my wedding, and also the same colours I used in Gabe's nursery...think I might like the combo? Haha.

 
This was a very cute bouquet of mini cupcakes that my cousin Becky-Lou made for me! Adorable!
 
 
The idea for this cute fruit basket came from pinterest of course! I got my mom into it and now she's probably on there more than I am. I'm glad she likes it though, it's so awesome. And I probably mention this about once a week but if you haven't checked it out yet, go do it now!


And I promise there is crafting buried somewhere in this post....

 
 These are the invitations I helped my mom with (she used my supplies). Aren't they cute? I'm so sad that this set is retired, I really do love it (both of them actually).

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Fox and Friends, Inviting
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Certainly Celery, CrumbCake, Whisper White
Accessoies: Scallop Circle Punch, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (discontinued)

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma


0 comments:

Post a Comment