Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Papaya Collage

Happy Hump Day Friends! I can smell spring just around the corner! And I. CAN'T. WAIT. I think Gabe is pretty excited too, he's not exactly fond of his snow suit and I am not exactly fond of putting him in it every time we walk out the door.
 
I am so excited to get to the park and get him on the swings! I think he will love it! Last summer he was just itty bitty and then the snow came, so he has never been on swings.
 
Today's card uses the stamp set "Papaya Collage". I bought this set when it first came out because I loved it and I couldn't wait to use it...and then I used it once or twice maybe and just sorta forgot about it. Oops. So I found it again and my goal is to USE IT! So here ya go!
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Papaya Collage
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Pearls, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired, check out the clearance rack), flower trim

I stamped the frame first and then ran it through the big shot to emboss it with the honeycomb folder. I then laid it on my craft mat and used a craft knife to cut out the inside.

To get the light look of the leaves in the background I stamped off on scrap paper twice before stamping on the card.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

1 comments:

Barb said...

I "pinned" you! Nice card!

Post a Comment