Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter

It's Thursday! The end of the week (woo hoo). Tomorrow is Good Friday and hubby is off work. We will be colouring Easter eggs and hopefully having a nice, quiet, family filled day at home. I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter with your family. I will be off enjoying my family and will see you all back here again on Tuesday.
 
Here is the Easter card we made at card class on Monday evening. I hope everyone enjoyed it, I just love these cute little bunnies!
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Ears to You, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Lovely Lilac
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Simply Scored, Paper Piercing Essentials, Paper Piece Tool, Labels Framelits, Pretty in Pink ribbon (retired)
 
 
Bunnies!! :) Seriously adorable, I think it's one of my favourite Easter stamps yet! Get it while you can, it's one of the single stamps available for a limited time only!
 
Oh, and of course, I cannot leave you without sharing some Easter photos of my cutie with some bunnies. All I have to say is those poor, poor bunnies. They didn't know what hit them when Gabe came into the room. I was pulling bunny fur out of his fingers hours later. Needless to say, he had a great time though, the bunnies, I'm not sure.
 

 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment