Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oh Hello Thank-You

I apologize for my lack of posts in the last couple weeks. I have a little guy who has been teething and needless to say no one has been getting much sleep around here. However, we had another successful card class on Monday evening, here is one of the cards we made.
 
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Oh, Hello
Ink: Old Olive, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
Paper: Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories: Island Indigo Baker's Twine
 
 
Tonight is a meeting with my upline and her team, something I always look forward too. Little man and his dad are going to have some quality time together and mommy gets a night out (woo hoo)! I hope you all have a wonderful day, I am off to cuddle my little man!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment