Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

 
Today is my Momma's Birthday! I won't share how old she is, but I will say she doesn't look a day over 30! I love my mom so much. She is my role model, my best friend, and the hardest working, friendliest, most genuine person I know!

On Sunday we had the family over for supper and birthday cake and of course presents too! My mom is an avid reader and loves books, we got her the new Kobo Mini for her Birthday and loaded it full of some good reads. I hope she enjoys it!

This is the birthday card I made for my mom. I like the delicately feminine look it has, I think she did too.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Oh hello, Petite Pairs
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories: Delicate Details Lace Tape, Ovals Collection Framelits Die, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 5/8" Flower Trim

For the flower I coloured just the stem of the flower from the "Oh, Hello" set in Lucky Limeade and then stamped it. I then cut one flower off the trim and rubbed it in the Calypso Coral ink pad and stuck it on top of the stem.

I am really enjoying using the Flower Trim, it's so versitlle. You can use the flowers individually if you cut them apart, or use them together as the trim it comes as. And colour it too like I showed above. So much fun.

It's a dreary day here, but at least things are starting to melt. I am going to take advantage of the rain and nap time and try to get some much needed stamping done. There are a lot of big events coming up in my loved ones' lives and I gotta get my stamp on!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

1 comments:

Barb said...

Nice card Elizabeth! I am sure your mom loved it! Hope she had a great day.

Post a Comment