Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wings Galore

I am totally in love with the card I have to share with you today. It was also another great idea I found on the wonderful world of pinterest ! And as beautiful as it is, let me tell you, I don't know that I'd be making very many of them!

It was a lot of work, whew! Each of those darling butterflies was a separate little run through the Big Shot. Yup, that's 14 trips through the Big Shot. I also love the nice diagonal lines I created with the Diagonal Plate for the Simply Scored. That part was pretty quick and easy.

Please enjoy!


Stamp Sets: Elementary Elegance (SAB)
Ink: Crumb Cake
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Eyelet Punch, Simply Scored and Diagonal Plate

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment