Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Smooches

The card I have to share with you today comes from my most recent Upline Meeting. One of my "sidelines" Kayla designed it for us all to make! I love the banners! And I think she did a great job of really showcasing a bunch of the Summer Smooches Suite.

I just love the meetings I have with my Upline! The people I have met through her have been terrific. Carolyn is always full of fun and creative ideas. She is always there when I need a question answered or a problem solved! I don't think I would be as far as I am in my business today if it weren't for her!

Stampin' Up! is a wonderful business to get involved in if you are looking for a company that will support you! I get support not only from my Upline but also from Demonstrator Support and the Stampin' Up! company itself.

If you want more information on the business of Stampin' Up! or becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to share with you why I love Stampin' Up! so much and all the great benefits it could have for you and your family too.

Onto today's card ...


Stamp Sets: Bright Blossoms
Ink: Temping Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories: Summer Smooches Fabric Brads (now sold out), Brights Brads

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment