Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Time to Say Goodbye Sneak Peak ...

So as I warned you all before, there are a ton of stamp sets and accessories retiring at the end of May! Although it's sad to see some of these products go, we must all remember that it's for good reason...to make room for new ones! So in order to celebrate the new stamp sets and say goodbye to the old ones, I am having a couple of class.

May 22nd join myself and some friends my "Time to Say Goodbye" Class. The cost is $15 and we will be making 3 cards, all using retiring stamp sets! Here is a sneak peak of one of the cards we will be making.

For more information or to sign up for a class, visit my facebook page or events tab on my website. As always, feel free to contact me with questions.


Stamp Sets: For all You do
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (Daffodil Delight), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma


0 comments:

Post a Comment