Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pinwheel Card

I don't know about you, but I still absolutely love the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series paper from Sale-a-Bration and I can't seem to let go. I like the colours and the worn out look it has. It may possibly be my favourite paper ever (yes I know talk to me in a couple weeks and I'll have changed my mind again). 

This card was a little fiddly to make, but I do really like the way it turned out. I didn't know what I wanted to use it for yet so I haven't stamped a sentiment on it. But if I do it will go down there in the bottom right hand corner.


Stamp Sets: None
Ink: None
Paper: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Square Punches, Basic Rhinestones, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad

Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment