Monday, May 7, 2012

Birthday Wishes In Colour

So it's been almost a year with the 2011-2013 "In Colours" and I still can't get enough of them! They are just so bright and cheery and compliment each other so nicely. Another thing I can't get enough of (a little late now unfortunately) is the Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper.

It's great paper and although I ordered it when it first came out, I just started using it before the mini finished, meaning it is now retired *sniff sniff*. The reason I didn't get into using it until the last little while is because I have a bad habit of hoarding saving my Designer Series Paper. Now I've gotta try and use it all up so I can make room for all the new beautiful paper in the 2012-2013 catalogue.

And how do I know it's beautiful you ask? Well I got a demonstrator's sneak peak at the new catalogue today! And let you tell you, awesome, great new things are coming our way! I was really worried when the retiring stamp and accessories lists came out (I always am). I was thinking they were letting go of some great stuff, but let me tell you it was all to make room for even better stuff!

I placed my sneak peak demonstrator order today and hope to be sharing new projects with you shortly, as soon as my favourite man in brown arrives (that'd be the UPS man). You can all start counting down the days, you get to view the catalogue on June 1st!

Now without further delay, I will share my card with you! I hope you all like it! I am off to get ready for my Valentine's Day present (yes delayed but sooo worth it)!! Hubby is taking me to see Johnny Reid! Yay! So pumped! I'll let you all know how it goes and hope to share some pictures with you too!

Stamp Sets: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Pool Party
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sweet Shop DSP
Accessories: Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment