Friday, April 27, 2012

Thank You

One thing I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is all the wonderful people I have met through this company! There are some people I call my friends who I wouldn't even know if it weren't for Stampin' Up! I love and appreciate each and every one of my customers.

I always want to make sure they know that I appreciate them, so I always make a small handmade tag to go on every order I receive. It's fun, it lets them know they are appreciated, and it shows them a great way to use their Stampin' Up! products.

These are the ones I made recently, I found the idea on pinterest. I have a serious love affair with pinterest, it's dangerous. If you haven't checked it out yet, you don't know what you are missing!

Another thing I have a love affair with are the 2012-2013 "in colours". I will be so sad when they retire next year! I also really love the Everyday Enchantment designer series paper that was available during sale-a-bration. I know sale-a-bration is over but I just can't help using this paper, the colours compliment each other so nicely and I love the washed out, worn look of some of the pages.


Stamp Sets: None
Ink: None
Paper: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Everyday Enchantment DSP (sale-a-bration)
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Two Tags Bigz Die, 3/16 corner punch,  basic pearls, lucky limeade and calypso coral 1/8" organdy ribbon (sale-a-bration)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day :)

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment