Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Banner Birthday Card

The card I have to share with you today, I got the idea for online (thank-you once again Pinterest). I love using the 2012-2013 "in colours" they just make me so happy! And this time I finally busted into my Sweet Shop DSP and used a little of it too.



Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess), Pretty Postage
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Paper: Pool Party, Calypso Coal, Crumb Cake, Sweet Shop DSP
Accessories: Pool Party Baker's Twine, Sweet Shop Brads, Petite Pennants Builder Punch

The Petite Pennants Builder Punch is something I debated getting for awhile, but now that I have it I am so glad I did. At first I didn't think that there was much to do with it, but now I am finding that I am in love with banners, and the punch is actually quite versatile. I highly recommend it, and I would say you will see quite a few of my future projects using it.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed today's project.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment