Thursday, April 12, 2012

Becky-Lou's Birthday

Happy 19th Birthday to my beautiful wonderful cousin Becky-Lou! Becky has always been the girly type and I love her for it. She always wears the most beautiful dresses, and I am jealous she can always pull them off! The girl looks like a model.

We celebrated her Birthday (along with mine, another cousin, and my Oma) on Easter weekend. I made her this card, hoping she'd enjoy it, I tried to fit a bunch of "girl" into it, using butterflies, pearls, and of course pink!


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fresh Vintage (SAB), P.S. I Love You (Occasions Mini)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride DSP
Accessories:  Modern Label Punch, Pearls, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, 1 1/4' Square Punch, Framelits Labels Die, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment