Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Oma

So we have a bunch of April Birthday's in my family. We usually celebrate them all on Easter Weekend, because it's usually safe to bet we will all be together. My Oma's Birthday isn't until April 25th but we gave her this card on the weekend anyways.

My Aunt Brigitte gave her a new cake carrier for her Birthday. I am sure it will be put to great use! My Oma who immigrated to Canada from Germany years ago with my Opa makes the best home made cakes. Black Forest, Plum, Almond. You name it. I've never tasted anything like them, and they always accompany her to every family gathering. My mouth is watering now just talking about them!

Anyways before I make you all hungry, I will get on with the card!

Stamps: Elementary Elegance (SAB)
Ink: Basic Grey
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP, Old Olive
Accessories: Framelits Labels Dies, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Pearls, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Bird Builder Punch, Heart to Heart Punch

We are off to the doctor today to check out baby Boyne! Things are moving along nicely, I can't believe I'm well on my way to 28 weeks! So excited to meet baby, although for today I will settle for hearing that little "Lub Dub" of their heartbeat!

I'll give you all an update on little Baby Boyne shortly!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment