Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

Wow! I can't get over the wonderful weather we've been having the past few days here! Today I hung laundry on the line and had windows open letting the breeze air out my house!

My mom's birthday was yesterday (for my safety I won't say which one)! I made her this card, originally I wasn't sure who it would be for but I thought she'd appreciate the bright colours.

Stamps: Birthday Hostess Set
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Brights DSP, SAB DSP
Accessories: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Eyelet Punch, Triple Layer Flower Punch, 1" Square Punch, Rhinestones

It's a card that can be used for makes too. That's been my goal lately, to start making some more masculine cards because it is hard!

Hope you all enjoy and get outside and enjoy that lovely weather too while it's here!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment