Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sale-a-Bration Coming to an End

Don't Let This Be You!

I saw this on someone's Blog (http://www.createsomethingeveryday.blogspot.com/) and just had to borrow it! I love these little ecards, they make me laugh so much, and when I saw this one I just knew it was fitting!

Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31st! So if you were even thinking about placing an order, do it before then! Remember for every $60 you spend (before tax and shipping) you get your choice of a free product from the sale-a-bration mini.

 If you host a qualifying workshop during Sale-a-Bration, you get this gorgeous tote. I have one and I use it all the time, it's so cute and a great way to show off your love for Stampin' Up! where ever you go.


Isn't this a beautiful card? All of the supplies used to make this card are available to you free if you order during sale-a-bration!

Don't delay, order today!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment