Friday, March 23, 2012

Baby Boyne

So no cards or Stampin' Up! or scrapbooking for you today. Today I thought I'd share something more personal. Recently I shared with you all that Cody and I are expecting, although that was about as far as I went. So I thought I'd share a little update and some details.

Baby Boyne - 20 Weeks, 6 Days <3
So far things have been progressing wonderfully. I lost about 10 lbs in the beginning, no appetite and not being able to keep down what I did eat (the joys of pregnancy begin) but I have been slowly putting it back on and at my last appointment had gained 6lbs.

I love being pregnant. I love feeling baby kick all the time. It reassures me that there really is someone in there. Cody was jealous of all that kicking but he finally got to feel it too the other night! It was so great. He looked a little freaked out at first but now he totally loves it. 

Bump - 21 Weeks, 3 Days <3
This isn't a wonderful picture, but it's the most recent one I have. I'm just over 24 weeks now, making my way to 25. I'm going to have to get Cody to take another picture again soon.

We were very back and forth on whether or not to find out the sex of the baby, we have finally decided to be surprised (I think). I figure we've made it over half way not knowing, we can make it a bit farther. Somethings are proving challenging, like painting the nursery for instance. But it'll all work out, and really there is no bigger surprise.

Names are proving an issue. We've totally agreed on a Boys name but can't agree on Girls. I think we are having a boy, but Cody says he thinks its a girl (just for the sake of argument I think). I guess we'll just wait and see.

That's all I got for now ladies and gents, I promise to share some more stamping with you soon, when I am not working like a crazy person.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment