Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thank Heavens for Little Girl

I recently finished this 8x8 Baby Girl scrapbook for a customer. Some of the products are not from Stampin' Up!, please excuse this, I was using up the last few tidbits of things I had before I became a demonstrator.

This is the very first page in the book. I really like how cute and girly the colours are together, and I am loving my Framelits Dies. If you would like to check out more of the pages in this book please head over to my facebook fan page.


Stamps: I printed up the wording in "comic sans" font on my computer and printed it onto cardstock
Ink: None used, matched Wisteria Wonder on computer
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Flirtatious Specialty DSP
Accessories: 1" Square Punch, Framelits Dies, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Vintage Rose (past mini)

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment