Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love You ...

Hi everyone. Today I am sharing a card we made at a recent get together at my upline's place, just before Valentine's Day. I just think it's so cute, I love all the colours in the new designer series paper you can get during sale-a-bration.

Stamp Sets: P.S. I Love You
Ink: Riding hood Red
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sale-a-Bration DSP
Accessories: Framelits Dies (hearts), Heart Punch, Sale-a-Bration Brads and Ribbon, Edgelits Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Hope you enjoy it. I am patiently waiting for the nice UPS man to come with my latest bunch of Stampin' Up! Goodies to see if I can't get a little craft time in before my night shift starts at 7. I have learned a valuable lesson during this pregnancy though...do not trade craft time for nap time, no matter how bad you want to...you NEED nap time !!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment